Galvanised steel slope step, "MAXI" series 300 mm deep, with or without recessed grip.
Please note our safety instructions!
The slope step is supplied in galvanised steel. The bar (one threaded bar per slope step is included in the step price) is supplied in galvanised steel. The bars have a tolerance of +/- 1 mm in length.
- Article condition: new
- Material step: Galvanised steel
- Material thickness step: 2 mm
- Tread surface: with punched serrated holes, very good stability
- Tread form: The tread is trapezoidal. The side facing the slope (short legs) is narrower than the side with the long legs. You can find details on the technical data here!
- Material bar: Galvanised steel (threaded bar)
- Material thickness bar: 8 mm
With the slope steps (also called embankment steps) you can quickly and easily build a garden staircase on a slope. Building steps outside is therefore very easy and your slope garden ideas can be realised.